Fall Elections 2021
Hello candidates! Use this page as a one-stop shop for all of your documents this election.
The nomination form for the Fall 2021 Election can be found here.
Penalty document: must be read in full prior to promoting your platform.
Campaign guidelines: must be read in full once we have confirmed you have met the minimum cut-off for nominations. All of the important dates and deadlines are laid out in this document.
Executive Brief: Use this visually stimulating aid to learn more about the history of SUS and the roles of its executive members.
Elections Timeline Overview
- Saturday, Sep 11th – Nomination submissions open.
- Submissions given by this qualtrics survey.
- Thursday, Sep. 23rd, 11:59PM – Deadline for submission of completed nomination submissions.
- Friday, Sep. 24th, – MANDATORY All Candidates Meeting (via Zoom) Time: 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm (the time will depend on the availabilities of the candidates)
- Saturday, Sep. 25th, 12:00AM – Campaigning begins
- Sunday, Sep. 26th, 5:30PM – Blurbs and graphics due
- Wednesday, Sep. 29th, 12:00AM – Voting opens
- Friday, Oct. 1st, 11:59PM – Campaigning ends AND Voting closes, results released the next day
- Tuesday October 5th, 6-7 PM – Councillor Orientation (via Zoom)