Spring Elections 2021
Hello candidates! Use this page as a one-stop shop for all of your documents this election.
The nomination form for the Spring 2021 Election can be found here.
Penalty document: must be read in full prior to promoting your platform.
Campaign guidelines: must be read in full once we have confirmed you have met the minimum cut-off for nominations. All of the important dates and deadlines are laid out in this document.
Executive Brief: Use this visually stimulating aid to learn more about the history of SUS and the roles of its executive members.
Elections Timeline Overview
- Wednesday, Mar. 10th, 12:00 PM – Deadline for submission of completed nomination forms
- Friday, Mar. 12th, 5:30 PM – Blurbs and graphics due
- Friday, Mar. 12th (Time TBD) – All Candidates Meeting
- Sunday, Mar. 14th, 12:00 AM – Campaigning begins
- Monday, Mar. 22nd, 12:00 AM – Voting opens
- Monday, Mar. 29th, 11:59 PM – Campaigning ends
- Monday, Mar. 29th, 11:59 PM – Voting closes, results released the next day
- Date TBD – Elections Results Party