ALSSC Closed for Summer The ALSSC is CLOSED during the summer terms (May-August). As such, Meeting Rooms are NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING.
Meeting Rooms at the ALSSC
As a Science student, you are entitled to book the meeting rooms of the ALSSC for your own personal use (studying, group work, meetings).
Meeting Room Policies
Please observe the following policies when making a booking:
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 2 hours per day, 3 times a week, up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms are only available during regular Abdul Ladha Science Student Centre hours.
- Groups that are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Try to reduce noise as much as possible to avoid disturbing users of other meeting rooms.
- Booking times are ultimately the property of the Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) and are subject to cancellation or pre-emption without warning.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Make a Booking
Booking Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations & Maintenance: email@example.com