Abdul Ladha Science Student Centre
The Abdul Ladha Science Student Centre (ALSSC) exists as a social space to encourage both informal and organized academic, club, and social activities and interactions for those students enrolled in the Faculty of Science at the University of British Columbia Vancouver.
Monday – Thursday: 8AM – 8PM
Friday: 8AM – 6PM
ALSSC is open during the first and second terms of the winter session only. The building is unavailable during the summer academic terms. ALSSC will be closed during all university closures (including, but not limited to reading break, Christmas holidays, and any holidays).
- Open space for boothing outside the front of the building
- We provide tables and tents to ensure that you can booth in any weather
- Study cubicles (6) and tables for silent study
- Meetings rooms (3) for meetings or smaller events
- Large table for group study
- An open area for event space
- Bar-style kitchenette and microwaves
- Tables (8) and chairs (40+)
- An audio visual system with a microphone and projector
- A lounge style area for relaxed event space
- Couches and beanbags